Sunday, October 22, 2006

Consequences

The Fright Feast was wonderful, but Saturday found me scratchy voiced and suffering a sore throat. All that cackling and screaming took it's toll. The black fingernail polish came right off my nails, but it has stained my cuticles, so my fingernails look filthy. The black hairspray proved to be a bit more permanent than the can implied. It took forever to wash it out of my hair and ears. I finally gave up on soap and water for my ears, and used a couple of alcohol swabs from the first aid kit. That finally did the trick. Now, if only my hair didn't look so dingy. I don't want to use alcohol on it, so my blonde is a dull shade of gray.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nessa said...

It is neccessary to suffer for art.

10/22/2006 08:58:00 AM  
Blogger Bazza said...

Dull is never a word I would associate with you Quilldancer, and hey there's nothing wrong with grey!

10/22/2006 09:32:00 AM  
Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

Four shampooings -- two yesterday and two today has finally restored my hair color, but not the shine. Maybe the sun today will help to do that.

10/22/2006 12:17:00 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

Oooooo... live and learn, huh? They have that "shine in a box" stuff in the shampoo aisle!

10/22/2006 07:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home