Saturday, October 14, 2006

Cruella

For those that do not know: my sister, Caryl, has "rules." One of her rules is, If I call you, you don't say 'what?' or 'coming.' You show up -- now. She also, always, had a house full of kids -- her own, the neighbor's, and a whole twittering Blue Bird Troop flapping around -- usually all at once. The only teenager in the house, all I wanted was a little privacy.
I present my latest story, Cruella, in honor of my beloved sister, Caryl and her three adorable children Kellie Lynn, Kennth, Jr. and Leonard. You may read it on, The Grownups Wanted Us Dead.

4 Comments:

Blogger Louisiana said...

i know your sister Jackie blogs and that she is the lucky mom of both Cindra and Brooke but i dont' know anything of Caryl..

i remember when you posted that picture, i recognized Jackie from her blog but have no idea which you were and which Caryl was..and of course i knew which was the brother.

i'm on my way to your other blog to enjoy getting to know a little about another wonderful woman in your family..

10/14/2006 10:19:00 PM  
Blogger Jackie's Garden said...

Charlene, you are too funny! What a gift you have to be able to put humor to your stories. You are a talented girl!!

10/15/2006 07:53:00 AM  
Blogger Gary said...

I have lots of rules too. Fortunately, I ignore most of them. :)

10/15/2006 03:13:00 PM  
Blogger Neoma said...

I have a rule also, but I forgot what it was, so the kids pretty much ignore it. Wish I could remember what that rule was, I would love to enforce something around here. haha

But then when You are taking anxiety medicine nothing bothers you, not even those little dust things under the furniture......haha

the kids love me this way.......

10/15/2006 06:04:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home