Friday, July 21, 2006

Pastry Mystery

I came home from church and found this. Please note the fresh chocolate frosting. myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics Then I found this. It smells of maple (I hate maple). These are pastry wrappers from 7-11. I did stop by a 7-11 the other day. I bought sunflower seeds and a bottle of water. I did not buy pastries. In fact, I haven't bought a pastry since the last week of school -- and that one I ate in school. So -- where did these wrappers come from? Who would break into my home just to throw trash on my kitchen floor? It was a total mystery. I went to get the camera to take photos of the evidence. myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics On my way back I caught the Queen of Thieves red-pawed. I believe I've solved the mystery. Now I know- ... why my car keys are never where I left them. ... why the gas gage never seems to read what I think it should. ... why loose bills not tucked in my wallet simply disappear. ... and why Chrissy suddenly seems heftier. I am certain that at night after I go to bed my furry little darlings go cruising. On their way home in the wee morning hours they evidently stop at 7-11 for a sweet.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

You know, I really like your new camera.

Just saying.

Naughty pooches. When the mommy's away the cats will play.

7/21/2006 05:41:00 AM  
Blogger QUASAR9 said...

Well they are creatures of the night, and once they've sussed where you keep the keys ...

7/21/2006 05:44:00 AM  
Blogger sandy said...

I will NOT let my cat read your blog...

7/21/2006 10:16:00 AM  
Blogger Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

One must explore when they are a kitten to see what they can find and get into. And hopefully after they get into their first year they outgrow the need to search and look for a fun toy.

But then when you think all is right with the workd and you think your little darling has outgrown the kitten stage, they revert back to previous time and become that kitten again.

Bon Chance mes amis.

7/21/2006 10:39:00 AM  
Blogger Admin said...

CAT got my tongue when we went for treats!

7/21/2006 11:02:00 AM  
Blogger Pixie said...

LOL, that is so funny. I wish I had a cat to stop off for maple pastries for me!

7/21/2006 12:48:00 PM  
Blogger Terrace said...

goodness! Your weather pixie says it's 106 there! Don't melt!

7/21/2006 03:43:00 PM  
Blogger NanNan said...

Just found your blog through quasar-- love the graphics and lightness--- will be reading more- am a cat lover too---and a pastry lover!!!!

7/21/2006 06:44:00 PM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

Car driving cats what will you think of next?

7/22/2006 05:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too love your camera!!! and need pics of the cat owner please, as well her 'Brat Child' relative, etc. Much love, C

7/22/2006 10:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home