Monday, June 12, 2006

Cracked

There is a crack in the linoleum on my kitchen floor. Today my little "Yellow School Bus" kitty wobbled over to the crack and stopped. She stared at it so long I finally got out of my chair, walked over to the crack, bent down and examined it, too. It was a crack in the linoleum, no more, no less. Okay, I already knew she's not the smartest kitten in the house (kind of sad since she's the only kitten), but an instant after I joined her in staring at the floor, I had to wonder if perhaps she wasn't smarter than I. After all, she made me look.

2 Comments:

Blogger Justin said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. Hope your meeting wasn't too painful.

6/13/2006 07:27:00 PM  
Blogger Neoma said...

haha curisity killed the cat....well not actually, but made ya look...

8/08/2006 09:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home