Monday, June 12, 2006

Still Not Done

Got up and went in to work this morning. School is out, I'm off the clock, but the room has to be packed and cleaned. It was only a couple of hours work, and I was there for four hours -- yet I didn't get it done. I had a great chat with our custodian, Eppie. I had a great chat with Cheryl from UoP and got some options on a Master's program. I had a great chat with Jackie, the office clerk. I had a great chat with Chris, a fellow teacher, about the value of Mr. R and how much he will be missed. {Keith, if you're reading this, all your little adoptees -- of which you had plenty -- plan on running to me next year when they need help. Great parting gift -- thank you?) I had a great chat with our tech angel, Suzanne. I had a great chat with Heidi -- and I got to cuddle and burp her wee little one. So, I have to go in tomorrow, clean the frige, vacuum the floor and turn in my keys. If I keep my mouth shut it shouldn't take too long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home