Saturday, August 05, 2006

Meme Tag

I have refrained from using the term "Old Fart" to describe my blogging buddy, Bill. I have refrained because I am a lady, and because Bill is younger than I -- and I am not old. However, since Bill has "blessed" me with this charming meme, I have developed a new appreciation for at least half of his chosen nickname.

(Just kidding Bill.)

I wish: - I was more... tidy. - I was more... affluent. - I was more... observant. - I was more... energetic. I hear ... the toaster oven timer ticking. I wonder ... why Bill thought I wanted to do this. I regret ... words spoken; words unspoken. I am ... original and unique. I dance ... much to the dismay of others. I sing ... much to the distress of my friends. I cry ... over sentimental things. I am not ... always confident. I make with my hands ... messes. I write ... not enough. I confuse ... everybody. I need ... Jesus. And finally: TAG! -- It's your turn, Rob and Tina.

14 Comments:

Blogger Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Touche

Thought you would enjoy the game of tag. I will be interested if the rest of the one's I tagged reply

The Boys say hi back.

8/05/2006 07:48:00 PM  
Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

You were correct, Bill. I did enjoy it. The hard part is picking others to tag -- those that will play, have. And all the rest may not appreciate getting picked! I asked Tina. Rob wasn't so lucky.

8/05/2006 07:56:00 PM  
Blogger Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

I already invited Cindy and Pauline to play, plus two of my friends here in Calgary.

My blogger firend Frida sent me the tag first. Have you had to opportunity to visit her site. http://fridasfiresidechats.blogspot.com/ Frida has a blog that is worth a visit as well

later

Bill

8/05/2006 08:01:00 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

I don't mind... Sometimes I have trouble thinking of good responses though! I just posted it on my blog.

8/05/2006 08:38:00 PM  
Blogger Admin said...

Hi Quilly,
I too nervous to post my, lol! But Rob TAG me so I have to find someone people to tag back! lol

8/05/2006 10:31:00 PM  
Blogger Grey Shades said...

Awww... this is sweet! :)

8/05/2006 11:26:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Hey Quilly. I have been asleep the whole day (my days and nights have sort of turned into each other) so I come back to find not one but three new posts here...whoopee!

I think your haikus are pretty and that your answers to this tag are sharp, the point, and very funny.

8/06/2006 02:39:00 AM  
Blogger Nessa said...

I like your answers, too. And I like the way you all apologize for tagging each other. Cute.

8/06/2006 04:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Found this in my links, thought you might like it

http://users.wolfcrews.com/toys/vikings/

8/06/2006 07:39:00 AM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

Good memo! Hey thanks for the crock pot liner idea....I love the crock pot but have not seen the liners yet due to the fact that I thought it was my miliion dollar idea but then that same day I had the idea, I saw a a commercial for it!!!! This always happens to me!!!!!

I will get those liners today!

Have a good one...

8/06/2006 08:40:00 AM  
Blogger Pauline said...

Thanks for keeping me in the game! I must confess I did not wish to be tagged but played along, surorising myself with my response. Love and peace today and always....

8/06/2006 10:49:00 AM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

I agree with regret words spoken and words unspoken

8/06/2006 05:43:00 PM  
Blogger Dusty said...

Your haikus are beautiful.
You are a wonderful spirit, thank you for playing along with the tag.

8/06/2006 08:39:00 PM  
Blogger The Visitor said...

Thnaks for taking up the tag! Your page layout here is lovely.

8/06/2006 11:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home