Monday, November 06, 2006

Terminal Stupidity

Some days you're the windshield; Some days you're the bug. I decided to customize my email program. I have incredimail and I like it very much. I use it to consolidate several different email addresses. I went into the program the other day to delete an obsolete address I haven't used in several months -- and I accidently deleted the entire program. I shreiked. I jumped up and down. I said words my sister, Caryl, would not approve. Then I attempted to restore the lost info. It pretty much worked -- except all of my history is gone. All of my saved mail is gone. All of my email addresses are gone. If you want to hear from me, I'd suggest you send me an email so I can replace your address.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just hate when I do stuff like that.

11/06/2006 03:10:00 PM  
Blogger Just Tom said...

Major bummer, dude.

11/06/2006 08:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Quilly-Sister, I can just see you jumping up and down...I would be doing it, too. But at my age, I've pretty much learned this phrase that helps me through most things....."oh, well". LOL

11/07/2006 08:19:00 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

I bet I'd approve of the words you used, cuz I probably use them myself ;)

11/08/2006 02:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home