Thursday, November 02, 2006

A Post a Day

Do me a favor: go by Sar's and look for me in her sidebar. You will see that my blog provided the Word Play Wednesday Inspiration of the week. And, if you go to Megan's blog, you can see the painting I named (a contest was held). The prize was a print (copy) of the painting. I'm afraid the original has already sold, but look around the site. Megan has many bold, glorious originals awaiting adoption. I signed on to the "write a-post-a-day in November, no matter what" movement. I figured, how hard could it be? I usually one post per day anyway. Well, the thing is, it is report card time and I am up to my ears in ungraded papers -- probably caused by all that time I spend here with you. On top of that, the first day of November was Wordless Wednesday and I couldn't introduce this seal and tell anyone what I was doing without talking .... Still, I did post yesterday, even if I wasn't flying the seal. So, I hope the NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) Police are okay with that. They didn't say what kind of post or how long it had to be.

13 Comments:

Blogger Miz BoheMia said...

Oooh! I just saw this at another blog! Must be the new thang! Me? Too lazy to do it... pressed for time? Yeah, but come on, I cuold squeeze a post a day in but 'tis hard to find the inspiration... in other words, I admire thee oh dancing Quill! ;-)

AND I look forward to seeing what you produce! I say, bring it on!

11/02/2006 07:42:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOm is grading too...bonnie baby and I are going coastal to give him some work space...and enjoy ourselves, of course. Good luck with all that grading! xoxoxo

11/02/2006 08:30:00 AM  
Blogger Lori's Minute said...

I love it when the rules are vague because it allows one to use her imagination and you have a great one!

11/02/2006 08:34:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A post a day??? Yikes. I cut back because it was too much.

Good luck. :)

11/02/2006 09:45:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Quilly-Sister, went to Megan's and saw her great paintings - how cool that you are getting that one. And you won't have trouble with a post a day, girl, you do it anyway!

11/02/2006 02:34:00 PM  
Blogger Nessa said...

I thought you did a post a day already. I'm sure you'll do it.

11/02/2006 03:48:00 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

busy girl as usual, how great to see..i hope you win them all hon..thanks for the lovely sentiments. i'm on my way back, so get ready to have me invade your space soon, lol, i hope..

take care until and know i miss your post terribly.

11/02/2006 03:51:00 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

Quilly... it IS the 2nd! I put up the post about the Ladies Luncheon YESTERDAY! I have only just NOW put up my post for today! (I frequently post at night and then let folks have the day to catch it -- it just works best that way for me when I work!) Of course, sOMetimes... on RARE occassions, I might even have a morning and an evening post! And I see YOU are doing the NaNooNaNooBlogathon too... and I know YOU will have NO problem with it -- because you always have lots to tell! And so I'll be back! ;)

11/02/2006 06:27:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

But Quilly, you do this anyway. You post and post funny, interesting, touching anecdotes - I think you need more of a challenge...

11/02/2006 07:45:00 PM  
Blogger Catch said...

will not only do a post a day....you will do a great post a day!

11/02/2006 08:16:00 PM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

A post a day for you no problem.

11/02/2006 08:25:00 PM  
Blogger Just Tom said...

post it, sticky note.

Hey Quilly, you and I are competing for the Caption contest over at Sar's. The finalists are in. You're a much better promoter than me though-- besides being an ace with words.

I wish you'd compete in my challenge. You can hear crickets at my post.

I guess I need to get out and promote better there, as well.

Well, congrats!

T

11/02/2006 09:17:00 PM  
Blogger angela said...

On the blog trail!
I love the look of your blog. So pretty. In fact I'd vote it the prettiest I've seen. I'll be back to read some more when this month's up.
Angela

11/03/2006 12:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home