Sunday, September 17, 2006

Vote For ME!

Oh, before I toddle off to napland -- if you haven't been to Belle of The Brawl yet to vote for me in the caption contest, please run over and do so NOW! The contest is in the right sidebar. My caption is the bottom entry. You may read all the other entries, of course, but mine is funniest. Vote for ME! Please leave Sar a note in the comments and tell her I made you stop by. Thank you. All who vote for me and leave a comment will be acknowledged as great right here on these pages the moment I win.

5 Comments:

Blogger Nessa said...

I already voted for you.

Hope you feel better soon.

9/17/2006 01:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got another. I safely made it home and Haimish & Alexander glad I am home. Thanks for Asking God's Angels to support the plane. I am too tired to talk about the flight home right now, but will add my last entry to my trip after some sleep.

Thanks Quill

Bill

9/17/2006 02:46:00 PM  
Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

I voted! : )

9/17/2006 04:05:00 PM  
Blogger movita said...

Nice site...

9/17/2006 07:31:00 PM  
Blogger DaBich said...

YOu won, YAY! I voted for you!

9/18/2006 05:12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home