Thursday, September 14, 2006

Shameless Self-Promotion

There is another caption contest up at Belle of the Brawl and once again I am in the line up. I NEED each and every one of you to run over there and vote for me. This, however, will not be like last time. Sar has fixed the counter so that no one can vote more than once (per computer). If you have several computers knock youself out -- VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! VOTE FOR ME! Ok -- please, read the captions first, THEN vote for me. And leave Sar a note telling her you stopped by to vote for Quilly. To see how the last caption contest I was in came out, click here. Shameless Sister Promotion Not only have my nieces Booke (Brooke's Musings) and Cindra (Cindra Jo & Co.) joined the blogoshpere, my sister Jackie has, too. Click here and visit Jackie's Garden. Tell her baby-sister, QuillDancer, sent you.

8 Comments:

Blogger Bazza said...

Ok I've done as I've been told (It's like having a mum on the net) I voted (yours was the funniest anyway) you are currently winning 4 to 1 to several nils, I will vote for you again when I get to work. I have also visited all your families blogs which are very good, but I need a lie down now!

9/14/2006 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger Louisiana said...

I voted for you. I voted for you. I voted for you...i voted yesterday but forgot to tell you..you were ahead last time i checked..you will win don't you doubt it.

i will have to get to your sis's blog..now it's really the girls that have Word Power in your family.

have a wonderful wknd sweet. enjoy it.

9/15/2006 10:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just been to vote for you. You are in the lead at 10 votes. I agree with Baaza27, your's was the best quote.

Bill

9/15/2006 11:34:00 AM  
Blogger DaBich said...

OK, OK, I'm going, I'm going ;)

9/15/2006 12:02:00 PM  
Blogger Nessa said...

I said hi to your sister, but I couldn't vote. I don't see the captions right now. I will try later.

9/15/2006 01:28:00 PM  
Blogger Nessa said...

I just voted for you now.

9/15/2006 01:36:00 PM  
Blogger Neoma said...

Shameless....shameless haha

been there, done that

9/16/2006 11:01:00 PM  
Blogger Neoma said...

haven't a clue how to vote. I think I was too late to vote, so I just added a comment of my own....sorry Quill....

9/16/2006 11:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home