Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Keep Your Eyes on This!

..............Cindra Jo's and Tom ....are both in the caption contest ......at Sar's, Belle of the Brawl! ..........................Go vote. ...........................NOW!

BTW I won Cindra Jo Wordsmithing Contest. I cobbled together a paragraph from a list of predetermined words and her children -- the judges -- picked mine as the best. They even picked me over their adored Grandmother, my sister, Jackie.

Here is my winning entry: My mundane life took an unexpected change when, while trying to contact the urban dictionary website, I stumbled upon the online diary of an egotistical photographer who has named his blog, Whale Dong, in honor of his anatomically correct photographs. His embarrassed mom even begged him to not to post anymore unseemly pics and deemed his talents a pathetic waste. Whale Dong's less than kind response implied that his mother's constant critiques were the motivation for his behavior. Her flak only inspires him to provide even more controversial photographic perspectives. Whale Dong's posts are quite fun to read and his photographs are very educational. So let us hope mom stays on her soapbox!

8 Comments:

Blogger Jackie's Garden said...

yeah, yeah, it's a great little story...but I still say mine was better! LOL xoxoxo

9/28/2006 01:58:00 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Congratulations on your win!
As for running ahead the same as Libby- she'd be thrilled to have a co-conspirator at leaving chicken hearted mom behind.

9/28/2006 06:23:00 PM  
Blogger Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

Congratulations on your win, Don't spend it all in one place Heh Heh.

I am still here, I posted this morning.

Bill

9/28/2006 06:33:00 PM  
Blogger Donna~K said...

Congratulations on the win!

LOL @your comment on my blog. :)

9/28/2006 07:12:00 PM  
Blogger Donna~K said...

btw: I voted for Cindra Jo, but let me just tell you I was darn tempted to vote for Tom so you would have to tell about that whole "Trolls, Barbies and training bras" thing. lol

And I guess Sar got wise to us and now we can only vote once. :(

9/28/2006 07:43:00 PM  
Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

Donna, Cindra Jo remembers things about me as a pre-teen that I have forgotten myself. It is somewhat unsettling.

9/28/2006 09:40:00 PM  
Blogger Donna~K said...

LMBO that would be scary. btw: I would certainly come and bail you out anytime of the day or night. The price for such a great friend like me? ALL THE JUICY DETAILS OF WHY AND HOW YOU GOT THERE.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

9/29/2006 07:23:00 PM  
Blogger Anil P said...

Congrats :)

9/30/2006 03:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home