Saturday, September 02, 2006

This Day Passed Me By

Okay, it isn't over yet, but I sat down here for just a bit this morning to check my favorite blogs -- and suddenly it is 2:oo in the afternoon! How does this happen? And why does it always happen to me? I have read 24 blogs -- several of them twice. I've received 2 phone calls from my niece. I have read 20 or so pieces of email. And I have composed two poems to accompany some of Rob's gorgeous photographs. The poems you may view on my other blog -- Bits of Me in Poetry. Afterward, check out Rob's site, Controlled Chaos, to view the original photographs and many more!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

It's called addiction, darling, and I think there are a slew of us who share it with you.

9/02/2006 07:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home