Friday, September 01, 2006

Wierd Meme Tag

Donnak has tagged me for the Weird Me meme. Here are the rules: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog! I tag: Bill, Jenn, Nessa, Lori, & Bazza Weird Fact #1: I come from a "yours, mine and ours" family. If you count the "steps" I have six brothers and five sisters; yet I am the only child my parents had together. Weird Fact #2: My High School councelor told me that in light of my SAT scores I should find a nice boy, get married and have babies. I really believed I wasn't very bright. At 31 I finally enrolled in college. I graduated at the top of my class. Weird Fact #3: I ran away from home when I was a kid by hiding in the basement for a day. Weird Fact #4: When I was born my esophagus was not attached to my stomach. I have the distinction of being the first child who ever lived through the repairatory surgery. (Sacred Heart Medical Center, Spokane, Washington, 1959) Weird Fact #5: When I was six years old I fell out of a second story window and never hit the ground. I landed in a bush my mother planted when she was pregnant with me. I hate being tagged and I did this, so the five of you can, too!

6 Comments:

Blogger Donna~K said...

Thank You! Thank You! Thank You!! LOL I'm sorry I tagged you but I had to tag 5 people and I only know 5 people here! But feel free to tag me anytime - I love getting tagged.

9/01/2006 08:36:00 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

You're not weird. It's the rest of the robots who are.

I did this tag already...(I think this is the third time I have received it)...feel free to read:

http://as1waspassing.blogspot.com/2006/03/tagged-and-weirded.html

9/01/2006 08:42:00 PM  
Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

Donna -- if I tag you it will be hard.

Jenn -- you are wierd! (But I love ya!)

9/01/2006 08:49:00 PM  
Blogger Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

I've filled out the Weird me Tag, go have a look see,

Ok we are even.

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N, I am going to have fun.

9/01/2006 09:49:00 PM  
Blogger Neoma said...

hahaha.........you are not weird, you are a living miracle.....:):):)

love ya girl...

9/01/2006 10:53:00 PM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

Oddly enough my daughter's school counselor told her the same thing. It made her so made that she went on to get a master's degree.

9/02/2006 08:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home