Monday, August 21, 2006

Vacation Ends

Even though I have been in setting up my classroom already, I offically returned to work today. We started the school year with a five hour meeting. The best part of the meeting was the time I spent before and after catching up with friends. Right now I am brain dead and cannot think of one single witty thing to say. How pathetic is that? Don't worry, I will bounce back soon. Nothing keeps me down for long -- not even the shackles called work. I cheered myself up with this:

You're Totally Sarcastic
You sarcastic? Never! You're as sweet as a baby bunny. Seriously, though, you have a sharp tongue - and you aren't afraid to use it. And if people are too wimpy to deal with your attitutde, then too bad. So sad.
It is bad when even computers know that if they give me lip I'll bounce it right back! [logs-off singing, I Will Survive ...]

11 Comments:

Blogger Lori's Minute said...

I am sometimes sarcastic. The thing is I try to b funny but I think it probably usually isn't and by then it is too late!

8/21/2006 08:10:00 PM  
Blogger Mark Daniels said...

Thank you so much for leaving your comments at my blog today. Please return soon. I intend to explore your blog, too.

Mark Daniels

8/21/2006 08:38:00 PM  
Blogger billie said...

You're Totally Sarcastic
You sarcastic? Never! You're as sweet as a baby bunny.
Seriously, though, you have a sharp tongue - and you aren't afraid to use it.
And if people are too wimpy to deal with your attitutde, then too bad. So sad.

i am soooo not sarcastic! :)

8/21/2006 08:40:00 PM  
Blogger Donna~K said...

I't Totally Sarcastic too! I just find that VERY hard to believe. I know I'm as sweet as Mary Poppins si I think this testing thing is totally messed up! :)

Okay, off to read the book. LOL

8/21/2006 09:03:00 PM  
Blogger Bill ~ {The Old Fart} said...

From reading your blogs, (remember the tires) I'd wouldn't want to get on your bad side, but I don't think I'd call you sarcastic.

I've added a couple of more hymns to the new blog and tweaked the html code so it is much easier on the eyes.

later

8/21/2006 09:43:00 PM  
Blogger Grey Shades said...

Hmmm... Well, good luck with teaching! You teach in a school/college is it?

8/21/2006 09:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!!! Awesome Post! :o)

8/21/2006 10:19:00 PM  
Blogger Bazza said...

I ended up the same as you but I have to confess I selected Bill Murray cos I'd never heard of the other two. I wonder if this makes me more or less sarcastic?

8/22/2006 12:52:00 AM  
Blogger Nessa said...

I just love work meetings. I'm not sarcastic either. Recuperate, recover, renew. Have fun in the new year.

8/22/2006 03:06:00 AM  
Blogger Nessa said...

Woo-hoo! You won.

8/22/2006 03:11:00 AM  
Blogger Dr.John said...

I add my Woo-Hoo as I did my votes. For a week your the reigning champion. All that hard work and self promotion has now paid off. Have a cup of coffee and a piece of victory cake.

8/22/2006 04:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home