Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Return of Real Life

I am off to my first day of work since June 10th. Please feel sorry for me. As you await my return run over to Belle of the Brawl's place and vote for me in the picture captioning contest. Then pop over to Bits of me in Poetry and see my new poems. After that, continue on with the Liar's Contest -- though pretty much Lori, Donna 2, and Jenn 1 are the only ones in the race -- unless someone makes a major run from behind. There. If you do all that you'll have plenty to keep you busy, and I'll be back before you know I'm gone.

7 Comments:

Blogger Lori's Minute said...

Back to work already? Oh man......

I voted for your best caption and I think you did have the best, the others were too obvious.

8/17/2006 10:15:00 AM  
Blogger Nessa said...

It didn't take long for you to get back into teacher mode. You're bossy. OK, I'll go sit in the corner (after I vote some more.)

8/17/2006 12:00:00 PM  
Blogger Donna~K said...

Okay, I'll feel sorry for you - except that you DID have over 2 months off.... LOL

Hope you had a good first day back. :)

8/17/2006 01:02:00 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

ROFL! I just checked in on the results for the LC -- and I was just wondering... can the PRIZE for Lori be a LIFE? I'm thinkin' she MIGHT be in need of one! ;) (woman... you have created a monster!) LOL!!!

I'm sO sorry to hear you have to go back to work. I know this day is coming upon me too... I'm trying to ignore it though. I'm also plotting and planning ways to GET OUT OF IT! LOL! I hope you get settled in sooner rather than later and I'll run over to check out this Belle of The Brawl's contest...

Always SO much going ON over here...

8/17/2006 03:52:00 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

hey Quilly! I ran over and voted for you and right now you are in first place!!!!

8/17/2006 04:29:00 PM  
Blogger Doug The Una said...

Oh, my. And here I left work early.

8/17/2006 06:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you made it through the day okay! The first day is always the hardest! ;-)

8/17/2006 10:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home