Sunday, July 23, 2006

Mozilla's Firefox users BEWARE (part 2 of 4)

I have been having trouble with this browser all along. Their help forum isn't. This morning when my virus software was scanning it froze on Mozilla Foxfire. I had to active shut down through control/alt/delete. Delete being the operative word -- I reboot to find my entire favorites tool bar is empty. EMPTY. All favorites deleted. ALL. Very unhappy person here. If someone from Mozilla was nearby I'd be on my way to jail for murder.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob said...

Sorry to hear about your troubles, Charlene. I know a lot of people are not fans of Microsoft, but have you tried the latest version of IE? I just downloaded it a couple of days ago. It's got all of the best features of Firefox and some features you won't find with Firefox. I really like it so far. I sort of miss the old browser now, but I do like the tabbed browsing. The favorites are set up better and there's a cool "quick tabs" feature that lets you see smaller versions of all open tabs on the same screen. I've found that to be sort of helpful when you are doing something that requires you to have multiple tabs that you need to keep switching between. Anyway... if you like Firefox you should try the new IE 7. Do I sound like a salesman?

7/23/2006 09:54:00 AM  
Blogger Penrick said...

Sorry to hear about this problem. I would have been thoroughly pissed off as well. I do use Firefox because my close friend is a techy and said most other things are crap. I prefer Microsoft but I'm not the expert.

7/23/2006 05:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home