Saturday, July 08, 2006

Dr. John's Fortress

Today I was featured in

Dr. John's Fortress,

so it seems only fair I feature him here and in

Matthew 28:19.

Dr. John is a retired pastor -- retired in the loosest sense of the word. If you stop by his blog you will quickly realize that he is still ministering. His church is cyberspace and his flock is very eclectic. The diversity of the people who flock to Dr. John says much about the man. Like Jesus, he accepts all comers. Don't take my word for it. Stop by Dr. John’s Fortress and look around. The place is short on sermons and long on relationships. I am sure when God looks at Dr. John he must think:

"Well done, good and faithful servant ..."

6 Comments:

Blogger Donna~K said...

I tried the link to Dr. John's Fortress but it didn't work. Did you disable it?

Thanks for stopping by my place earlier!! :)

7/08/2006 06:27:00 PM  
Blogger Cindy said...

Glad you stopped by again and thank you for the comment about the picture. I love Dr. John's blog- I keep telling him he's like a breath of fresh air.

7/08/2006 07:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen! I made a post about Dr. John also!!!! and..he sent me over here!

7/08/2006 08:20:00 PM  
Blogger Chris Beason said...

The verse that comes to mind when I think of Dr. John is the one that says "Remember your leaders, who spoke the word of God to you. Consider the outcome of their way of life and imitate their faith."
(Hebrews 13:7)

7/08/2006 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger B.R.L said...

Thank you. On the computer it doesn't make any difference that you can't stand for a long amount of time and you can still be in contact with people.
from his wife

7/09/2006 05:19:00 AM  
Blogger Charlene Amsden said...

Dr. John's continuing service is proof that all the Lord needs to work through us is a willing heart.

7/09/2006 06:25:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home