Free Blog Content



The WeatherPixie

Friday, June 02, 2006

Par for the course.

Par for the course. I have a whole list of things to do tody. I have a ton of supplies to do those things with. Last night, after making my list I put all the necessary supplies by the door where I could not forget them. I have paint pens for signing t-shirts. I have the books for the reading contest winners. I have a gallon of sunscreen to slather on 142 bar-b-quing 5th graders. I have bottled water to keep me hydrated. I have Kleenex tissue for my allergies. I am dressed nicely, but am still wash-n-wear. But more importantly, I have the removeable floppy disc drive so I can put the report I created at home last night on my work computer and send it via the school network to my Principal. BUT I DO NOT HAVE THE DISC (which naturally translates into, I do not have the report). Who took it out of the drive? And why? It had to have been one of the cats. Just a typical moment in my life ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home