Wednesday, June 21, 2006

And the Survey Says ...

You Are An Iris
You are a unique woman who needs a lot of novelty in her life. An inspiration seeker, you often have to change scenery to recharge. You don't deal well with structure or rules. You need to do it your own way.
I deal just fine with structure and rules -- ignoring them is a form of dealing, right?
You are a No Drama Mama!
No need for drama, you just chill out and don't let things bother you. You've got a peaceful, zen-like attitude... even when things get crazy. You're a pleasure to be around, and you have lots of friends to show for it. You don't need to be the center of attention, you're happy enough as is!
Hey, I'm Caryl's sister. There is a bit of drama in me. As for not needing to be the center of attention I have three blogs. Count'em. Three!
Your Scent is Pumpkin Pie
Warm, comforting, and a bit old fashioned. You've got what men want - believe it or not!
I have what men want? Now I'm confused ...
You Are a Classic Gucci Bag
You've got style mastered - because you stick with what works. Like this Gucci Bag, you prefer classic items that stand the test of time. You're also a bit of a practical girl, who prefers function over fluff. You prefer a big bag, so that you can have your stuff with you at all times.
Gucci? Me? Imagine that.
Your Gemstone is Amber
Creative, happy, and logical. You shine in any intellectual endeavor.
Amber? Are they trying to tell me my personality has a few bugs?

2 Comments:

Blogger Donna~K said...

Those are cute!

10 year olds all day, every day? I'm sorry to hear that...I mean HOW NEAT! :)

I am just passing through from Justin's blog. Nice to meet you.

6/21/2006 09:41:00 PM  
Blogger Donna~K said...

OMGoodness! How funny! I was posting here while you were posting on mine! LOL

Who is your pastor? Name, I mean.

Daniel is a pastor also. When we were reappointed I said 'thank you' in church (which is pretty customary, as you know) and Daniel said, 'yes, thank you for accepting us for another year' and someone in the congregation said 'we accepted Donna - you just got to come along with her' LOL

Thanks for visiting me! Hope to get to know you better.

6/21/2006 10:13:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home